Camp Half Blood!
Please Log In If You Have Registered. If Not Please Register.
Camp Half Blood!
Please Log In If You Have Registered. If Not Please Register.
Camp Half Blood!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half Blood!

Welcome To Camp Halfblood

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Assassins Creed Test RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sno
Admin
Sno

Assassins Creed Test RP Empty
PostSubject: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 1:01 am

Assassins Creed Test RP Assassin__s_creed___apprentice_by_snarkshot-d4g73j2
Leethe Dynol de Athens

Patrol was boring, Templars never came to our part of the city anyways, whatever il mentore thought I would learn from being bored I don't know. I guess I had it coming though, that bread merchant was just too nosy, whenever I tried to pickpocket someone there he was besides me keeping an eye over me. So it was really just common sense to take him out of the picture, I hadn't killed him, no, if I had my punishment would have been much worse then just patrol.

I huffed slouching down on the chimney of a roof blowing a strand of hair out of my face, C'mon something, anything! Happen!
Back to top Go down
http://thehungergamesrp.forumotion.com
Gazimu

Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 1:11 am

Assassins Creed Test RP Ryan_reynolds_deadpool_x_men_origins_wolverine
Donatello

Here we are, patrol duty again. I walked up behind Leethe, "Haven't you had enough of standing around in one place?" I asked, smiling. "At some point you'll have to stop... what was it you did to that merchant again?" I asked, knowing exactly what had happened, but wanting her to say it.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Admin
Sno

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 4:42 am

Leethe Dynol de Athenia

I jumped slightly, Never allow anyone to sneak up on you I was supposed to be patrolling and I just got jumped, thankfully it wasn't an enemy. Unfortunatly Donatello was one of those guys you had to be careful with, anything could set him off. I had once heard he stubbed his toe and several guards ended up dead.

"Silencio Don," I said slightly upset "Don't drag things out on me, especially when i'm supposed to be watching the rooftops."
Back to top Go down
Gazimu

Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 4:47 am

Donatello

I smilled and stepped up beside her, she wasn't generally a talkative lady, which made me the perfect person to annoy her to no ends. I looked across the rooftops, shading my eyes and using a fake urgency. "Looks clear, all you have to do is look each direction every one and a while" I said, "And obviously two is better than one. You need me for something, you just don't know it yet".

I was of course going on purely fake facts, but it was fun to toy with her serious personality.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Admin
Sno

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 4:54 am

Leethe Dynol de Athens

"Suree, and i'll be the next Pope." I rolled my eyes, he really couldn't say anything that would surprise me, I kept few secrets and almost no one knew any of those, in fact Ezi- I mean Il mentore was probably the only one to know mine in Roma.

"Do go on, i'm hanging on every word you know."
Back to top Go down
Gazimu

Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 5:00 am

Donatello

I smirked, she still had an almost regular side underneath all those layers. "Well, you are definitely hanging on to something, but it looks suspiciously more like that ledge in front of us than my words". I sighed and looked up at the sky, "All of this world and I'm stuck standing next to the most socially awkward assassin alive" I noted wistfully, clapping my hands, "Great days for Donatello"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Admin
Sno

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 5:08 am

Leethe Dynol de Athens

It was really tempting to just kick him off the roof, how he became an Assassin i'll never know. "Didn't Il Mentore have an assignment for you or something?" I asked, that was the one thing Donatello had that I didn't, being a more senior apprentice then me he was privileged to travel throughout Europa and complete missions, something I had never been able to do yet.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu

Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 5:14 am

Donatello

I grinned, she'd heard, well, she'd heard most of it. Despite her ideals that she knew everything that happened, she lacked knowledge on what he had for his assignment, and what his plans were. "Possibly I do, does it bug you?" I asked, turning to face her.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Admin
Sno

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 5:17 am

Leethe Dynol de Athens

"Not in the least bit," I shot back cooly, "Why would I possibly care about what you're doing?" I checked the street below me, only the occasional drunkard, nothing happening yet.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu

Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 5:24 am

Donatello

I wiped the grin off my face and backed from the edge of the building. "Well, that's a shame" I said, turning and slowly wandering around the rooftop. "Because I'm allowed to take someone with me" I turned back half way and held out a hand, open palm facing her, "I don't expect you'd be at all interested in ditching patrol duty, so I'll just leave you to this, um, exciting job of yours". I turned and made a slow walk for the door, nice pace, dragging it on.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Admin
Sno

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 5:31 am

Leethe Dynol de Athens

I bit my lip. "Where are you going?" I asked, he was intentionally getting me to ask, but was a mission worth going on if Donatello would be my Senior? It's possible I guess, I wouldn't be happy about it, I decided to have him ask Il mentore if I was ready.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu

Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 5:40 am

Donatello

I smiled and turned around. "The Ottoman Empire, of course" I said, making it sound obvious, so as to spark more interest in young Leethe. "Perhaps its too dangerous for someone as young as you" I said, teasing, "After all, multiple targets, armed guards" I shook my head slightly, "Wouldn't want a dead weight, now would I?" I left the question to linger, despite the fact that it was rhetorical.
Back to top Go down
Sno
Admin
Sno

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 5:46 am

Leethe Dynol de Athens

I couldn't believe he was actually playing my weakness. Well one of them, "Y-you're probably right," I stammered. "I-i'd just slow y-you down." Angst ripped through my mind. I wanted this as much as I wanted anything, but Ezio was right if he didn't want me to go along, who was I to question him?
Back to top Go down
Gazimu

Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 5:51 am

Donatello

I nodded and turned, as if ending the conversation. then paused and raised my index finger, turning back. "Unless, just possibly" I said, "You use the exceptional amount of sheer willpower you have managed to store with yourself, and actually find a way to tolerate being my secondary" I grinned and strode back towards her, "After all, If you have a wrongdoing, I'm sure I'll be very capable of cleaning it up, and it would do you well to make some mistakes in the field, so you have something to learn from"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Admin
Sno

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 6:00 am

Leethe Dynol de Athens

I sighed "I can't go anywhere, not after what I did to that merchant il mentore would never allow it." Especially since he knows my secret. I shook my head trying to clear my thoughts, "I doubt I could deal with you anyways. Besides if I was to travel i'd rather travel towards home, not away from it."
Back to top Go down
Gazimu

Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 6:04 am

Donatello

I gave a look of sympathy to her, "Too bad, I guess even permission to take anyone I chose regardless of their current duties and all won't get some random apprentice out of patrol duty, eh?" I stalked back to the entrance back into the building, "If you change your mind, I'm not hard to find"
Back to top Go down
Sno
Admin
Sno

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 6:07 am

Leethe Dynol de Athens

It was just too irresponsible. Maybe.. "Donatello, I called after him, just check to make sure it's ok, then i'll think about going." Thats when my vision went black, and the last thing I remembered was the sensation of falling from the rooftop.
Back to top Go down
Gazimu

Gazimu

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime1/10/2012, 6:16 am

(O_O)

Donatello

I looked back in time to see the hooded figure launching Leethe off the building, Damnit, the bastard was probably waiting for her to turn away the whole time. I realized he thought I was gone, and quickly dove to cover, I rolled up against a barrel next to the man, and as he turned his vision down below to check on his last victim, I launched over the barrel feet first and caught him in the back, I landed on him and rolled off to the side, then grabbed his neck and held him off the side of the building, choking him with my arm. I finally found a dagger on his person and took it out, slitting his throat and tossing him down into the streets.

I carefully scaled down the wall to Leethe, making sure no others were around, and went down on one knee to check on her. "Nothing major, maybe a fractured leg, some broken bones" I began to check for signs of consciousness.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Assassins Creed Test RP   Assassins Creed Test RP I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Assassins Creed Test RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Camp Half Blood! :: Roleplay Section-
Jump to: